My experience in social media began in 2007 when I created and managed MySpace profiles for Five Four Clothing as an intern. Then in 2008, I interned at Ludwig Clothing where I managed their Facebook page and blog. Thanks to these early experiences in social media, I understand that at the root of social is community.
Don’t overthink your social media strategy. I can help you with content creation and curation (copy & design), visual identity, brand social presence, integrated campaigns, and community management.
Send me a message and let’s talk all things social.
Why hire me for social?
- I have an eye for design, clean and sophisticated aesthetic, and a strong interest in the social media landscape and its communities.
- I develop effective social media campaigns, content ideas and strategies that drives high quality engagement and creates sustainable relationships with audiences.
- I build relationships with new and current key influencers that amplify the brands social voice.
- I pride myself in my writing and ability to create relevant, informative, and entertaining copy.
- I enhanced the social media presence and community management for the following brands:
OGCJ - Instagram
Juan Stewart Jr. (Political Candidate) - Facebook